Pentecostal Anointing Church
The Women’s ministry (Ladies) will ministers to the spiritual, emotional, physical and social needs of all women in the church and beyond.
This ministry is to encourage all ladies to improve their potential and participate in the vision and mission of the church and society at large. It will also provide a support system for hurting women, and a forum to address topics and issue as they affect women in and out of the church.
– The ministry will from time to time come out with programs and activities to mentor young women and encourage them in the church academically and socially.
– Ladies who wont to start up businesses will be encouraged and supported with all the help the ministry can thus;
– Technical, business proposals, management plan and any network that can be envisaged.
– Elevate women as persons of high esteem worth because they have been created and redeemed and enable them to deepen their faith and experience spiritual growth and renewal.
– Build network among women in the church and its society to encourage bonds of friendship and mutual support.
– Address the concerns of women in a global context
– Challenge each woman with her potential to complements the gifts given to other ladies and men as they work hand in hand to further the growth of the kingdom.
– Empower to share the good news within families and among their fellow women.